- Lunch: crispy lettuce salad with tomatoes, cucumber, sardines, and the last of the Ayacote Amarillos.
- Dinner: fish sticks, cauliflower rice, and cottage cheese. With sriracha bbq. Roll with it.
- Snacks of note: another Stone and Skillet muffin with truffle brie. TJs peppermint cookie mix thinned and cooked like pancake.
Also: a 3 mile run in the cold that was surprisingly enjoyable with gloves and a warm hat and WBUR – even didn’t mind the pledge drive. And my regular Tuesday night Yin with Yasemene.
Food in bowls! Lunch bowl: beans, leftover chicken, avocado, lime. Dinner bowl: leftover chicken, rice, broccoli with cheese sauce. 🙌Snack bowl: cottage cheese with cocoa and cinnamon.
Friends doing a skill share! Thanks, JC!
Midsomer Murders. I’m on season 20. It’s chock full of soothing campy murders. Perfect for background relaxation on a windy cold day.
Running a mile in a blizzard. It was remarkably warmer than I had expected, minus the several inches of cold slush puddles.
Decompress and Rest with Jess on Ompractice tonight. Her classes are always lovely, and I try to live vicariously as she teaches from Hawaii.
Rest, relaxing, FaceTiming the fam after dinner.
Tomorrow: meal planning, vacuuming, cleaning snow off the car, and a Trader Joe’s run. Wild plans!
- Dinner: Shawarma chicken thighs, rice, baba gannoush, fennel.
- Outdoor dog party with Bertram and Sawyer his BFF.
- Silent morning work.
Apparently going to bed before midnight without watching my planned Mandalorian – sleeping sounds like perfection.