I’ve reached the part of my evening where I’m assessing when is too early to go to bed on a weekend. Which is to say, it’s probably never too early to go to bed. But dropping a note of just a few good things, today:
- Dinner from Super Fusion 2.
- This dog and this blanket.
- Squash soup with stirred in Rancho Gordo Domingo rojos.
- Friend Zooms.
- The Mandalorian.
- Queen’s Gambit.
- Leigh Bardugo books.
- My family making their (first) Turkey of the week. “It’s just six pounds!” (Me, giving them all a side-eye.)
- Anticipation and savoring of Ore-nells delivery (the holiday itself will be zoomed.)
- BEAN CLUB DELIVERY.
- Puppy snuggles.
Enjoying fall leaves and the temperate weather, we walked three miles and change this afternoon and it was lovely.
Here’s to recharging and rest.