Touch your nose…. and stretch!
- Reconnecting with a friend I hadn’t talked to in years, and finding ourselves in parallel tracks. Always fun to see how groups of people who went through some formative time together share traits even though they have been apart.
- I worked through lunch. I try not to do that! I snacked on almonds and ended up having a very late snack of Joseph’s lavash stuffed with fromage pavé, which was a good consolation.
- MOVE: In the evening: a cold walk, a short run, and then Yang to Yin class with Niki. I try not to stack like that but I had a lot to get through today!
- Dinner was a new Trader Joe’s Korean-ish rice dish from the freezer aisle because I couldn’t be bothered to do any more than reheat.
- Trivia! The highlight of my Thursday!
- Flowers: some mums I have to put in a container before going to sleep tonight!